Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Kailey's hair

  1. #1
    Inactive Member NurseSarahRN's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am having the same problem as Rain! I cannot decide if I should get Kailey now or not. She is such a pretty doll, but I am really worried about the wig problems people have reported. Has the thinning/falling out hair happened with everyone's Kailey dolls? If it has, is it really more noticable than the other AGs? Thanks for the advice!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Jeanette M.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2003
    Posts
    1,239
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Kailey has not lost any hair at all. Of course, I haven't undone her braids at all yet. [img]wink.gif[/img] Her hair is thinner than the other dolls' hair, but I don't think it is terrible. [img]smile.gif[/img] I'm very glad I got my Kailey - she is beautiful, and the hair thing has not been that great a problem for me.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Peachysweetdream's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2002
    Posts
    389
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Kailey's hair isn't bad at all either (though I too have not taken out the braids). When you finger or comb through her hair, a bit does come out, but it is nothing drastic- not like a golden retriever dog or anything.

    Her hair is definitely not a reason not to get her. If you're not rough with her, you'll have no problems! Absolutely adorable doll, too.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member EmilyStrange's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have Kailey and her hair is not a problem ( I have not taken her hair out of the braids either, but may in the future). Her hair is thinner, like sometimes you can see her wig. I brush it gently and spritz it with water and that seems to do the trick.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •